PICK YOUR OWN
Cherries, Raspberries & Plums available at the moment. 10am till 4pm
Strawberries have now closed till more fruit has ripened
PYO Hotline - 01684 592664 - Option 2 (Please do NOT call the shop)
Pick your own
Strawberries should be available around the end of June, followed by Cherries & Raspberries in July - This will all be dependent on the weather.
At Clive's, we pride ourselves on our P.Y.O set up. We have strived over the years to make it easier for the general public by developing and enhancing current growing and picking systems. The poly tunnels are located next to the farm between the farmyard and the old Upton-Malvern railway line. We can usually meet all your soft and top fruit needs, a quick phone or email and we can help. If you are visiting as part of a group it is best to ring in advance to check availability.
COVID-19 & PYO
Please be advised that we may have to close the PYO fields at short notice, as we are unable to control both the demand and the weather, however we will keep the website, PYO hotline and all forms of social media updated, so we advise you check before you make your journey.
It is our aim to create the safest possible environment within the fields for our wonderful customers, and also for our amazing staff. To do this we have implemented a set of rules and procedures to ensure health and safety is at its absolute highest:
1. There is no need to book, we will have a maximum number of people in the field at one time, this number will depend on how many tunnels we have open on the day. This will be closely monitored by our staff, so please be aware there may be a short wait during peak periods.
2. We will only be allowing 6 people in any one group in the field at one time.
3. A one-way system will be implemented around the field.
4. We will expect all customers to respect other pickers and observe social distancing.
5. We ask that no one eats the fruit until it has been thoroughly washed at home.
6. If you are exhibiting any Covid-19 symptoms kindly refrain from entering the premises.
7. No dogs allowed in the PYO fields
8. All fruit that is picked or eaten must be paid for.
It may become necessary to introduce a entrance fee during busy weekend due to extra staffing.
These rules have not been put in place to diminish any fun but to keep everyone as safe as possible, if anybody is not adhering to the rules will be asked to leave.
We thank you for your cooperation and hope your enjoy your PYO!