PYO - Currently Closed.
PYO Hotline - 01684 592664 - Option 2
The heart and soul of the Worcestershire fruit industry used to be plums, at Clive’s we strive to maintain this. As other growers grub up plums we endeavour to plant more and new varieties.
Our plum season runs from July through to September. We grow: Victoria, Heron, Swan, Opal, Valor, Jubilee, Jubilee, Monarch, Edda, Herman, Blue Tit, Jojo, Seneca, Haganta, Yellow Egg, Burbank, Prolific, Purple Pershore and Damsons. We have just planted some newer varieties including Ferbleur and Meritare.
COVID-19 & PYO
Please be advised that we may have to close the PYO fields at short notice, as we are unable to control both the demand and the weather, however we will keep the website, PYO hotline and all forms of social media updated, so we advise you check before you make your journey.
Unfortunately, at the moment, we cannot offer this as a fun filled day out for all the family, however we do not want our customers to miss out on the delicious fruit that we have worked so hard to produce throughout the year.
Therefore, it is our aim to create the safest possible environment within the field for our wonderful customers, and also for our amazing staff. To do this we have implemented a set of rules and procedures to ensure health and safety is at its absolute highest:
1. There is no need to book, we will have a maximum number of people in the field at one time, this number will depend on how many tunnels we have open on the day. This will be closely monitored by our staff, so please be aware there may be a short wait during peak periods.
2. We will only be allowing 6 people per household in the field at one time.
3. A one-way system will be implemented around the field.
4. We will expect all customers to respect other pickers and are responsible for observing social distancing rules staying 2m away.
5. We ask that no one eats the fruit until it has been thoroughly washed at home.
6. If you are exhibiting any Covid-19 symptoms kindly refrain from entering the premises.
7. No dogs allowed in the PYO fields
It may become necessary to introduce a entrance fee during busy weekend due to extra staffing.
These rules have not been put in place to diminish any fun but to keep everyone as safe as possible, if anybody is not adhering to the rules under the circumstances they will be asked to leave.
We thank you for your cooperation and hope your enjoy your PYO!